Find joy in the little things

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Friday 3/11/11

  • My roommate Holly and I stayed up till 3:30 am talking about a lot of things. It was really fun being able to just talk about what's going on in our lives and for her to just listen and NOT give advice unless I asked for it. She seems to always know what to say, or not to say.
  • I felt good about the whole Jon situation for the first time since about the second week of January. Whether or not me and him will continue to be friends is up to Jon, but I know I did the right thing by talking to him. That's the funny thing about taking advice from friends or from the Lord. One will give you comfort if it's right, but the other one wont always give you comfort. I'm grateful for comfort.
  • Nate, Nicole, Holly, Elizabeth and I all went to IHOP tonight! It was so so sooo much fun! Filled with me driving on the wrong side of the road, spilling water all over my roommate and just laughing so so so much! Best.Friday.Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment