Find joy in the little things

Friday, March 4, 2011

Full Bellies and job interviews.

*Thuresday 3/3/11
  • First off, I just gotta say, Sister Berteaux is AWESOME!!!!!!! She made us ham, egg and cheese bagel sandwiches! It was so so soooo yummy. THEN, she made us home made calzones, and it was just so yummy! She can stay as long as she wants!!!!
  • I've been worrying about money a lot lately. Especially how the heck I'm going to pay my tithing and whether to pay it or not because I don't know if I'll be able to pay and eat... but I got paid JUST enough to pay my tithing and have some extra money for food. It was a true blessing!
  • I was randomly looking at pictures on facebook and went to my friend Evan's profile. I missed him so much that I sat down and wrote him a letter. That guy is the GREATEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment