Find joy in the little things

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

home cookin and laughter

*Tuesday 3/1/11 Sorry, I've been slacking!
  • I had friends over for dinner and they helped me clean up, even my roommates helped, and they didn't have to. I made the mess. But it was LOVELY of them to help. They are all pretty darn fantastic!
  • Yesterday felt like SPRING! It was wonderful and beautiful. Yesterday was perfect :)
  • I had Elizabeth Sheldon, Michelle Evans, Danny Steenhoek, Sterling Caruthers and Lance Rubio over for dinner. It was so so SO much fun! I love those people and it was such a great point of the day!
  • ALSO Me and my roommates Holly and Nicole went to Danny's basketball game! It was fantastic and was so so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post! You have no idea how much I look forward to these bright spots of sunshine in my day! I love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete