Find joy in the little things

Saturday, March 5, 2011

*Saturday 3/5/11
  • I got invited to Play walley ball with Nate, Elizabeth, Sterling and John. It was so so so much fun! Also Elizabeth, Josh, Lisa, Christine, Jason, Laurence and some other people went to a swimming pool and a hot tub place. It was amazing and so relaxing!!
  • I got through my first day of work. Enough said.
  • We were in the car and Laurence was singing along to a song and the lyrics were "Everybody getting crunk, boys trying to touch my junk." then he realized what he was singing and was like "OH MY GOSH I'M NEVER SINGING THAT PART AGAIN!!!!!!" it was so so so funny!
  • A moment that was purely amazing: So I went to a basketball game with Lisa and Josh. I got there late and decided to walk up behind them instead of in front of them. Well I decided to sit next to Lisa instead of Josh and I was about to sit down when two players from the team tackled the guy I would have been sitting next to and literally knocked him out of his chair! It was truly the most amazing think I've ever seen! So so SOOO funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment