Find joy in the little things

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Packing and Ihop

  • I got to go to Ihop with Lisa! It was so much fun and I just loved spending time with her! I also got to see momma Hokanson. Which was lovely. She just makes me smile. In fact, that whole family is wonderful.
  • Staci Firl made me caramel popcorn for my trip on Friday. It was wonderful.
  • I got my great great aunts scriptures today. I think I'll take them with me, for good luck. I can't wait to dig into them and see what she loved about them. It'll be a good connection and I'm very excited about it!
  • I got a letter from Elder Evan Johnson today! He gave me some comfort on an issue I've been worried about. He is fantastic and a wonderful missionary! I miss him a lot! It made my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment