Find joy in the little things

Monday, February 14, 2011

Roses and Dr. Pepper

  • Grandpa took me out to lunch and we talked about adult stuff. It was yummy and fun, surprisingly because usually we fight when we talk about that kind of stuff. Also we started looking at old family photo's. It was good to look and laugh and see how things have changed. He also got me a cute little swan rose thing and a giraffe so I won't forget him when I go to Rexburg. I love him :)
  • I didn't smell like Pee this morning when I got off of work.... That was a HUGE blessing that doesn't happen that often. I was grateful!
  • I got to witness Sam Henrikson drink a Dr. Pepper!!! Don't worry, it was caffeine free so it was ok! It was a marvelous moment
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all you lovers, as well as the single ones. You are loved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment