Find joy in the little things

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stop and smell the roses

*Friday 2/11/11
  • Grandpa came home and brought me flowers. Doesn't he know he's supposed to GET gifts not GIVE gifts when he's been gone for so long? Him just coming home was good enough for me. But the pretty flowers aren't bad. I won't complain :)
  • My co-worker bought me ice cream. My waistline should probably be a little peeved, but ME, I'm happy as a clam. He didn't even have to. It was a sweet little surprise that brightened up my work day!
  • The Lord blessed my Grandpa to get home safely. He even said it wasn't a good drive. It doesn't have to be a good drive, as long as he gets home safely. The Lord did that.
  • I got to hang out with Hannah and Sam! It wasn't for a long time, but it was long enough to lift my spirits. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment